With increasing demand for personalization, providing customers with multi-channel touchpoints means your customers have better control over how and when they reach out for information, requests, purchase inquiries and support.
Amazon Connect enables a consolidated view and control of your contact center operations across all voice, chat and digital channels. This allows for seamless integration of both customer support and sales into a unified experience, easily managed and monitored from a single dashboard.
Enable agents to interact with your customers quickly and effectively using one intuitive interface which equips them with key customer information, chat, and voice transcripts, whether they are operating in-office, or remotely.
With Amazon Connect you can:
- Enable agents to support customers through a single interface for both voice and chat, reducing training overheads.
- Port, claim, manage and route both toll-free and direct inward dialing (DID) phone numbers.
- Provide chat features to customers across any device, allowing them to drop and pickup conversations again without having to start over.
- Use Amazon Connect Tasks to create, assign, prioritize, automate, and track follow-ups on customer issues or requests through your CRM. You can also initiate follow-up calls or business actions like claims, payments, and refunds processing.
- Use Intuitive queuing and routing to ensure customers connect to the correct agent based on their needs to prioritize calls, while notifying them of expected wait times and offering a call back option.
- Optimize productivity through channel and concurrency assignments so that agents can perform tasks and handle chats between voice calls.